Could Kamala Harris be the Antichrist? Or rather, is she walking in the prophesied footsteps of the Antichrist? In the past, I have shown that neither Trump, nor Obama, nor Biden could be the Antichrist. I will use basically the same list of Antichrist attributes from Biblical prophecies to compare the characteristics of the Antichrist to those of the democrat VP candidate. (see- Is Trump The Antichrist?; Is Joe Biden the Antichrist?)
But, first, let’s get the gender problem out of the way. Many people will immediately discount the possibility of Harris being the Antichrist simply because they think the Antichrist must be a man. In this age of gender fluidity, this should probably be a non-issue anyway. Yet the fact is, gender references of the Antichrist are pretty much nonexistent in Bible prophesy, but have simply been added by translators. The phrase “man of sin” (2 Thessalonians 2:3) uses a word that refers to both male and female.
I will cover neither the much debated (and entirely unprovable) theories of the origin of the Antichrist, nor the characteristics the Antichrist will possess only after coming to full power as the global ruler. I will only cover the attributes that the Antichrist will display before declaring himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4)
1. The Antichrist is the man of sin (2 Thessalonians 2:3). While we are all sinners (Romans 3:23), the Antichrist will lead the world (1 John 4:3, 6) down the path of sin and unrighteousness, and to eternal doom (2 Thessalonians 2:8-10). The Antichrist will not only be lawless, but will seek to change our understanding of the laws of God (Daniel 7:25). We must look, not at how many sins this candidate has been caught in, but at how she is leading others into sin. President Trump called her, “…the meanest, most horrible, most disrespectful than anybody in the U.S. Senate”. She does seem to have a strong record of using her power to lead people into whatever direction she wants them to go, with many of those directions being immoral or unethical. Harris seems well on her way of fulfilling this attribute.
2. The Antichrist, though being evil, will appear as a savior (Daniel 11:21; 2 Corinthians 11:14-15). The Antichrist will seem to establish peace and global unity that will set the stage for the Great Tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:3). Harris’ great ability to apparently mislead and mold her image into whatever seems more popular, has earned her the nickname “chameleon”. (see also- How To Recognize The Antichrist #5, He Will Appear As A Savior.)
3. The Antichrist will be one of the world’s wealthiest people (Daniel 11:38-39). The Antichrist will also be in control of much of the world’s wealth (Daniel 11:43), and will have a strong desire for self-indulgence (Revelation 18:1-19). Since much of the Antichrist’s wealth will be gotten after coming to power, and by plunder, we can really only look at her desire for wealth. All socialists want to redistribute American wealth, and have a desire to plunder the rich. But, we must look at her desire for personal wealth. Although a millionaire, she is not rich by world standards. Her great fundraising abilities seem to be funneled into advancing her rise to power.
4. The Antichrist will display power through great speaking ability (Revelation 13:5). Harris seems to change courses with the wind, and say whatever benefits her at the time. So, her words don’t really carry much weight. In truth, like Biden, she would probably be better off remaining silent.
5. The Antichrist will be a bold-faced liar (2 Thessalonians 2:10). Yet, this verse refers more to the followers of the Antichrist, who are ready and willing to accept his lies because they hate the truth. The Antichrist will come to world power through lies (Daniel 11:23). We can see this attribute displayed by Harris in many instances, the most obvious of which is her claiming to be an oppressed black person (simply for the political advantage) when, in truth, she is Asian/African, and some of her ancestors were Jamaican slave owners. And most people gladly accept her misleading. One of the nicer names used to describe her is “phony”. (see also- How To Recognize The Antichrist #6, Lies)
6. The Antichrist will be a military genius (Daniel 8:25; Rev. 13:4). He will have a mighty and fierce countenance, and will be skilled at deciphering other’s intentions (Daniel 8:23; 7:20). Since this candidate has no experience leading the military, we can only look at her strategic abilities, and capability in leading others. Kamala Harris has a history of aggressive criminalization, and legal action against, her enemies. She apparently craves power, and enjoys using and abusing it. This Antichrist attribute appears to fit her like a glove.
7. The Antichrist will not “regard… the desire of women” (Daniel 11:37). The phrase can either mean the Antichrist’s desire for women, or their desire of something. Concerning the former, Harris would seem to naturally fit this prophecy. Concerning the latter, her past, and promised, actions concerning abortion would probably also fit this prophecy. Franklin Graham said of Biden/Harris “the most pro-abortion presidential ticket in the history of our nation”.
8. The Antichrist will be very proud. (Daniel 11:36; 2). The Antichrist will be worshiped along with the beast-kingdom that will be created by Satan (Rev. 13:2, 12; Daniel 11:38). The Antichrist will exalt himself above all the false gods, will blaspheme the true God (Revelation 13:6), and will eventually proclaim himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:4). One of the most common descriptions of Harris is “arrogant”. While many politicians do appear to be arrogant, she seems to stand out among them.
9. The Antichrist will be an atheist (Daniel 11:37). The atheist’s denial of God is literally the spirit of the Antichrist (1 John 4:3). As an atheist, the Antichrist will blaspheme God (Revelation 13:5-6), place himself in the role of deity (Daniel 11:36-37; 2 Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 25:15), and wage war against God and His children (Daniel 7:19-22). Kamala the chameleon appears to change her religion often, so we must do what Jesus said, and judge by the fruit (Matthew 7:16-20). Harris’ past actions and words indicate that she has no religious morals, and appears to possess this Antichrist attribute. (see also- How To Recognize The Antichrist)
10. The Antichrist will come “in his own name” (John 5:43), but will be given authority by God (Revelation 13:4-5; 11:2), will be backed by the supernatural powers of Satan (Dan. 8:24; Rev. 13:2; 2 Thessalonians 2:9), and will be in absolute control (Revelation 13:4). The glowing reports of Harris’ past achievements, by the Democrat party, would suggest she has a strong start at fulfilling this prophecy. But, Democrats rarely do anything in their own name, and are generally hard-core party-liners. Yet, Harris flip/flops so much on the issues that she appears to be serving her own political career, and nothing else. Her history suggests she maintains control by any means necessary, and she has openly laughed at the idea that the constitution limits what the president can do.
When I began this study, I expected Harris to possess the normal one or two Antichrist attributes (Biden only had one, Trump and Obama each had two), but was shocked by how many she does possess. Kamala Harris appears to possess five of these Antichrist attributes, is on her way to possess three more, and only two don’t seem to fit (yet).
But, I personally don’t believe she is actually the Antichrist. I believe she is just an above-average evil person who has built her life around being anti-God. (see also- The Anti-God Ideology Destroying America)
(See also- 40 Reasons Why America Will Fall To Socialism)